Getting a New Air Conditioner This Summer? The Professionals Can Help!
- Mar 31, 2017 /
- BY Admin /
- 0 COMMENTS
Summer is just around the corner, so it’s time to think about keeping your interior cool and comfortable! If you’re looking to get a new air conditioning system installed, here’s why you should avoid a DIY disaster and get the help of a professional expert.
Understanding Air Conditioners
In order for your air conditioning system to work, it needs to cool air and circulate it throughout your home as efficiently as possible. The evaporator coil (located inside your home) and the compressor and condenser units (located outside your home) are the three key components of this system. They all work together in a cyclical process involving changes between liquid and solid states in specialized refrigerant chemical compounds, ultimately cooling air and distributing it via ducts while expelling warm air to be cooled once again. Many complex and sensitive components are at work at any given time and are best understood by those who have worked with them for many years.
Words of Caution
The cooling of warm air by the evaporator coil is a chemical process that involves lots of heat and pressure. Maintenance of the evaporator coil or the condenser by anyone other than a certified and experienced technician is never recommended. From electrical shock to refrigerant fluid burns and even damage to the appliances themselves, a wide range of things than go wrong unless you have a detailed knowledge of these systems. It’s also not uncommon for injuries to occur simply in the carrying and placement of the appliances!
What You Get With an Expert
Even setting the concerns of safety aside, installing an air conditioning system can lead to many logistically and financially unfortunate circumstances. For instance, if you trust in a professional to perform the installation, your system will be protected by thorough and supportive guarantees that will save you money in case of corrective maintenance. If you install it yourself, there may be a warranty on the appliances themselves, but you won’t be financially protected against any mistakes you’ve made in the process of installation. The bottom line is that hiring a professional is a better deal and a safer bet in the end!
There’s nothing quite like being able to enjoy both the warmth of summer and the cool comfort of an air-conditioned home interior. Give Climate Change YYC a call today at (403) 819-2156 and we’ll help make it happen for you!
- The Quick And Effective Solution For Your Heating And Cooling Units
- Enjoy Hot Water after Hot Water Tank Installation Services in Calgary
- Utilize The Effective Impacts Of Hot Water Tank Installation Services
- Climate Change Heating and Cooling services for your best home
- Obtain Professional Emergency Furnace Repair Service at Affordable Price
- Get Professional Cooling and Heating Services at Affordable Rates
- Central Air Conditioning Installation Services In Calgary
- Hire Experts to get Air Conditioning Cleaning Services
- When & why to Hire Commercial Thermostat Services in Calgary
- Why is it important to get Regular Services for your Furnace System
Call Us 403-819-2156
Book your quote